Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Need To Start Writing My Acceptance Speech

Because I just know that I am going to win a Mother of the Year award.


This is the picture I printed out for my kids and taped to their bathroom mirror. I no longer have to fight them to brush their teeth.



I may have to pay for their therapy though.....


10 comments:

Annell said...

You are the best mom ever!!

Stephanie :) said...

It's possible you will have to pay for my therapy, too! Oh my gosh. I'm brushing right now.

Jules said...

Good idea but very gross picture.

jake and jenni said...

Those teeth look...mushy, and gooshy. YIKES! Thomas and Nathan will forever have fabulous dental hygiene

Mandy said...

I can always count on you for a good laugh:) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! you do deserve a mother of the year award. i may just borrow the idea too.

Ginger said...

Awesome! Yet gross!

Lucinda said...

I am printing it now and putting it up ASAP! Brilliant! My dentist as a child would always show us the pictures of the old farmers teeth and warn us that if we didn't brush that would be our mouths too! I didn't get my first cavity until 29!

Elena Vaughn said...

Okay that makes me gag Linda! Gross!...I am going to go brush my teeth now..with baking soda...and Listerine...and peroxide.

Elena Vaughn said...

...and a car wash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...