So I'm not going to lie. One of the things that excited me about getting a job was that I just KNEW I was going to have tons more stories to post on my blog. I mean people are wacky right? It was inevitable that I would run into crazy people. For some reason, I seem to attract them. I mean you should have seen the people I dealt with on a daily basis at the credit union.
I was really looking forward to it. I love to tell funny stories. There is nothing I love more than making people laugh. Laughter is the best sound ever. You know that quote..."You can either laugh or cry and I prefer to laugh...." That's me totally. So you can imagine my dismay at the lack of repeatable material.
Because either people have straightened up in the last 9 years or the wackos just don't visit bookstores.
Don't get me wrong. I love, love, LOVE my job. Are you kidding? I'm surrounded by books and I am getting PAID to recommend books to people. It is the best job ever. Plus, it is seriously NO STRESS. Which is quite different from working with people's money. They stressed me out all the time. That is actually where all my gray hairs came from....working at the credit union.
But I digress...
I was just thinking about this...I started working outside of my home in August and I have LESS stories to tell. I either no longer attract the crazies or my children are now the wackiest people in my life.
Who knew? Well, let's be honest. I knew they were bound to be a little unusual. I mean Hello! Jared is their father! (No offense honey. You know I love you, but you are crazy.)
Well, now that I got that off my chest.....
I'll try and post more stories about life in the Bigelow household. Because as they say.....there's no place like home.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the FHE boy talk...so true!! The other day my 5 year old Mason was asking for some icecream. I used the,"if you give me a big hug and kiss" thing. So he gave me a big hug and kiss and then said, "with a booger on top!" (supposed to be with a cherry on top!)And pretended to pick his nose and put it on top of my head. Only a boy....
I love the picture up top too!
Post a Comment