Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No More Whining!

So....if you haven't had the pleasure of spending time with me in the past two weeks, then you haven't had to put up with my complaining.

LUCKY YOU.

Because I have been pretty whiny lately.

Would you like to know why????

Two words.....

THE TREK.


Yes....let me introduce you to Ma & Pa Bigelow.

BUT! I am declaring here and now for all the world to see....or well you know, the four or five friends who read this.....that there will be NO MORE WHINING!

I have decided to stop whining because complainers really are downers and I pretty much like to be happy. AND I would like to keep my friends.

So...If you happen to hear me complain about the trek, you can gently remind me about my BOLD declaration or you may want to simply avoid me until March 23rd.

You choose.

12 comments:

Ginger said...

You brave, brave woman. If you want to sneak in a complaint, please call me. I'm a good listening ear and I can appreciate a good complaint. Besides, Lucinda calls me "the vault" and I promise I won't tell a soul!

Mindful Mothering said...

You two will be a great ma and pa!! I think we are all entitled to complain a little... I've never been but the only complaining I have heard after a trek is about huge blisters... It's all about the shoes:)

Jules said...

That is great that you get to be ma and pa. You will be awesome at it. You are entitled to complain though. Excited to hear about your experiences.

Cherai said...

At least you'll be cute. You will be glad you went.

Annell said...

You two are so cute. You look like you just stepped out of The Work and the Glory! Regardless of what Danny says, I think there had to be one or two Mexicans on the Trek.

Stephanie :) said...

If you feel inclined to complain, email me and then I will verbalize the complaint. I'm not into the Trek-thing one bit, so everyone would think it was coming from me anyway.

Mandy said...

lol. JK I'm not laughing it's bad Karma! I didn't go on the trek when I was a teen and there is no way I could do it now! I'm horrible I know. Good for you, it will be a learning experience for sure!!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Yeah I remember going on the trek too! Todd's beard got in the way and that's when kissing became taboo. :)

Melissa Bosen said...

I've never been on the Trek. I hear they're amazing, but hard. A friend of mine started walking (don't forget hills) months in advance so she would be ready. I know it really made a difference for her.

JJ said...

I really think you get extra blessings for this, like truckloads worth of blessings!

A mom and her boys! said...

Lets officially make that week positive week now and we can work backwards. You both look so cute and your "trek kids" are going to be so lucky!

bigelow family said...

Rusty and I went in 2000, and I'm going to beg them to let me go again in 2010, now that I'm older and more mature! We really did love it!

I thought blogs were all about complaining- so I say go ahead and do it!! We'll still read because you'll make it "funny complaining"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...