I'm with you sista! I would suggest that you grow out the hair on your legs and see how he likes that, but you had laser...maybe try not brushing your teeth to make a point!
I bet it is weird if it's new...Robert has had his goatie since we were dating. His mom made him shave it for our wedding and I told him that he looked like a little kid. I'm sure that's not the reason that he has kept it on, but when we were ma & pa for the Trek here he grew a full beard and YES it was kind of weird!
Your header picture of the boys is so stinkin' cute!!!
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
7 comments:
LOL!!! That was very hard to get used to when Aaron grew his out but I loved how it maked him look like a villain.
maked? maked? good grief!!
I'm with you sista! I would suggest that you grow out the hair on your legs and see how he likes that, but you had laser...maybe try not brushing your teeth to make a point!
what is your job in cubs?
I am soooooooooo glad that I married a hairless mexican!
I already commented on this subject under the trek picture section. Refer to my comments there to get my response.
I bet it is weird if it's new...Robert has had his goatie since we were dating. His mom made him shave it for our wedding and I told him that he looked like a little kid. I'm sure that's not the reason that he has kept it on, but when we were ma & pa for the Trek here he grew a full beard and YES it was kind of weird!
Your header picture of the boys is so stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment