So, since we are all friends, I thought I'd share mine with you.
I am able to keep my house clean because I have superheros* helping me.
I know....not fair....I pay them with Chocolate or the Wii.
Now housekeeping is a breeze!
*Just incase you were wondering....that is Batman & Nacho Libre helping out. And yes, Nacho is a superhero!
10 comments:
Gosh, can you hire super heros to help clean if you don't have any of your own? Oh, and thanks for confirming Nacho Libre is a super hero...I had my suspicions! ;)
The Wii works wonders doesn't it?! Love having older kids to do some of the dirty work... so what do you spend your precious free time doing, some day I will get there:)
Of Course Nacho is a super hero! He saved the orphans and fed them salad and wore stretchy pants! Who wouldn't want a hero like that?
When I was little, my sister and I thought that by singing what we called, "The Pick-up Song," we cleaned faster. What normally happened is this: We would be sort of cleaning. We remembered the song. We started "singing" the song (there weren't words, so we just would say na-na-na-na). We ran around in circles like crazy kids, picking stuff up and flinging it into the closet. We didn't really clean any better, but it WAS more fun.
As we got older, we could both sing the song, but we didn't know the name of it.
Years later, I was at a movie, watching the previews. I figured out the real name of "The Pick-up Song."
"Theme from S.W.A.T."
o my gosh! ask them if they have time to come over to my house, they look so awesome! LOL. That was a GREAT post!
So cute!
You can get your super hero's to clean? Mine just sit on the couch and watch super mom do it. That's when super dad comes home and put the "heat", his secret weapon, on them. Rachel
Linda, I'd never heard the angel story before on Lucinda's blog. It touched me. I'm glad you decided to be baptized. If you hadn't ... I might not know you. What a sad thought. Better yet, I'm glad I know you and I'm glad we are friends.
I just love the Wii. We got it for Christmas and I use it to get Nathan to do just about anything.
I think I need to teach my superheros how to clean the toliets......you are awesome!
Post a Comment