Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walking with the Dinosaurs

This show was amazing. We had so much fun. If it comes to your town and your kids like dinosaurs....TAKE THEM!

Okay, this picture was a little shaky...(the dinos were moving!) but the T-Rex was Thomas & Nate's favorite. I must admit, she was awesome! (It's a T-Rex momma with her baby.)

5 comments:

Marci said...

The news was doing a segment on this show and it looked totally amazing! I wished we would have been able to see it...I think my little girls would have liked it!

Andra said...

That looks so fun. I highly doubt it will be touring to Eagar.

Mandy said...

Where was that? THat looks super fun. We love Disney on Ice! When are you coming to RV? I would love to see you?!!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

Okay, I've called your cell phone and house phone and I think you know it. I KNOW you are avoiding me now. I guess it's time to hassle your blog pages. yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda.........

love ya.

Mindful Mothering said...

I heard it was awesome! Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...