Monday, September 29, 2008

Really....You Think I Only Have TWO Children???

Many people look at my family and ask if I am ever going to have more children. See everyone mistakenly thinks that I only have two children. So I decided that I would introduce the world to the rest of my family.

I actually have ELEVEN children and here they are...

Maya, Jayda & Ethan Schmerfeld

Alan, Lucinda, Zachary, Ryan, Megan & Christopher Hyer (Yes, I have two children in their...30's*. That's the joy of adoption)

I hope this clears up any confusion.


*You're welcome Lucinda!

7 comments:

Lucinda said...

Go to hell Linda! No child cooks for their mother like I do! Love ya still brat!!

Annell said...

Lucinda, you're acting like a 16 year old!

Lucinda said...

Soooo, you are so unfair!!! Nice highlighting the 30 dork! I am going to my room!

Ginger said...

REARRRRRRR! The cats are out! I just wanted to tell Linda that she is a Grandma since Lucinda is my Mom too!

Anonymous said...

SEE LUCINDA! Apparently I am a grandma so I am SUPPOSED to spoil your kids to death. And now I can be senile and no one will care.

YEA FOR GRANDMAS!

Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

I can't believe you don't have Nathan's one and only betrothed on there. She's looking elsewhere!
HMMph!

Lucinda said...

She can take my place Diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...