Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Bunch of Randomness

In Early October, Jared and the boys went camping and the boys had their deer hunt. Both boys were able to get their deer this year so that was awesome.



So while the boys were gone, my mom and I went to watch Wicked. My most favorite musical of all time.


I also went to see Garth Brooks with my friends. I saw Garth 20 years ago. His show is still amazing and he knows how to make sure the crowd is having a good time.







Jared and I were able to get a few dates in. :0)


And my phone was once again filled with selfies from my cute young women. 



Nate had some fun with his bestie, Braden.



And Claire just loves me. That is why she is always stealing my phone and filling it with crazy pictures. 




It's the little things that make life good right?

I love the people in my life.

They sure know how to make me smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...