Saturday, September 26, 2015

September Happenings


Our September was pretty busy. We took some trips and had some storms. 
Jared made me question his sanity.

Good times.

First off, for Labor Day we went to Rocky Point with the Solomons.

I took some pictures on the drive down. I never used to be able to see the beauty in the desert. But now, I can totally see it. The desert has a unique beauty that is amazing to see.






We had some fun at the pool, and at the beach and of course shopping. 









And we enjoyed some beautiful sunsets.



Jared told me that he needed a storage shed. I told him to get whatever he wanted as long as it was cute. So the next thing I know a shipping container showed up at my house. He's CRAZY. But, it does make a good storage shed. 

So. Whatever.


My phone was hijacked by some of my favorite kids.



We went to Eagar at the end of the month. We were able to catch one of Cassidy's soccer games. That girl is a beast.




The main reason we went to Eagar is because our brother-in-law and niece and nephew were baptized. Jared was able to baptize all three of them. It was a wonderful evening.




 


 Jared and 3 of his sisters. 



We had some awesome storms here in Chandler. It made for some great sunsets and cloud pictures.





Life is simple.
But it is good.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...