Thomas is at EFY this week, so it is just me and Nate Dog hanging out all day. I decided that we should get out of here too and go visit Nana and Tata.
When we got to Nana and Tata's house we decided to just keep driving west and we ended up in San Diego visiting my sister.
It was awesome.
Beautiful weather, the water was perfect and we stayed up late being silly.
I love impromptu vacations.
This one was definitely a winner.
Nathan and Mauri were boogie-boarding fools.
Alana and I took a walk along the beach and took some pictures at the pier. It was a cool shot.
Maya decided to make it even more cool by playing peek-a-boo.
We caught a crab.
And just had a good time.
Later that night Alana and I took Nate and Maya to the temple to take some pics.
This temple is my most favorite.
I think it is just beautiful.
The next day we headed right back to the beach and hung out all day.
We swam, and boogie-boarded, and read, and BBQ'd.
The perfect day.
Nate had to take a little nap in order to be ready for more beach fun that afternoon.
I didn't have my zoom lens, but I got a shot of George coming in from surfing.....Hahaha.
See that cute surfer girl with the hat on? That's our Maya girl. She's pretty rad.
I love us.



No comments:
Post a Comment