Saturday, January 5, 2013

Watch Out Nacho! Here Come the Bigelow Boys

I've been really bad at posting pics of the boys wrestling lately.

But, they have been doing great this season. And I've made it to a lot more tournaments. I love to watch them but, it really stresses me out. 

I think wrestling is going to give me an ulcer.

But - I am proud of these boys and how hard they work.












Uh-oh. This looks scary. I hate it when he does this because I am so afraid he is going to slam them.


Anyway - it turns out that watching my kids take down other kids and totally beat them is a great family activity. You know, because Jared and I are there in their corner, cheering them on and encouraging them to just keep the other kid down. 

Good clean family fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...