Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not My New Pants!!!

My parents gave me a gift card for my birthday and I went and bought some cute clothes. I was happy because I haven't bought new pants for quite a while.

So you can imagine how upset I was when two weeks later I went to a wrestling tournament with the boys and SAT ON A NAIL!!!

Ugh!

I was so bugged.


But.

 I was not about to give up my new pants because I really, really like them.

So I made a patch for them. 



 What is funny is the boys were so bugged with the heart on my butt.

Then, when I got out of the car while taking the kids to school the Willis girls "oohed" and "aaahed" and couldn't stop exclaiming about how much they loved my heart on my bootay.

See.....I love my boys.

But sometimes...

I need a girl's opinion.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...