Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Time


It is no secret that I don't particularly love Yuma, Arizona. But, that is where my parents live and so I will endure it so that I can spend time with them. I love our family time because even though it is low key and not very exciting, we always end up laughing and being silly and just creating good memories. Here are a few from this past weekend.

First, some sunset pictures. 
Have I mentioned that I love sunsets?
Especially Arizona sunsets....


I actually didn't take these pictures. Thomas took them. He's getting so good at framing shots.



We stay up late playing card games. Because of the late hour people usually get quite silly....





We can always talk Uncle George into dressing up for us...



And that lead to making a movie....



Of course, not everything is fun and games. Nana was complaining about a tooth ache and ended up having to have surgery! She was tough though. She looks so happy in this picture because she is drugged up pretty good.  


So you see....nothing fancy. Just good family memories. I hope to give my kids tons of them. So they can carry on the tradition with their families.

Oh and by the way....here's the trailer to that fabulous movie the kids made. I think they did a really good job! 


3 comments:

jake and jenni said...

Hilarious. ! That's impressive acting and editing!!!

Teddy said...

Hi Linda,

It's Teddy and I found your blog while I was blog stalking, I mean hopping. :) The vidio was awesome. Can't wait till it comes to the theatre!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. That's funny.
And I really love the sunset shot with the cactus. Gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...