Friday, November 19, 2010

Keep Moving Forward

I love learning. Mainly because I am a know-it-all (or I think I am...) but, I also like to update my skills list and keep myself from lounging on the couch because I have nothing to do.

When I was 9 I took a 4-H class on photography. I have decided that it is time to take another class since I'm sure the industry has changed in the last 25 years. I'm a little busy with my family & work right now, so until I have some free time to enroll in a class, I've been just taking pictures on my own. I have been having so much fun. I am grateful to my friends who allow me to practice on them.

Here are a few of my pictures:








 



 







I have discovered that I like taking pictures of everything! I love taking pictures of people, landscapes, architecture etc. I really am having fun with this long lost hobby. I've learned so much but I've still have so much more to learn.

But, mainly, if you see me with a camera in my hands don't try to run away, because I will get you sooner or later. 

3 comments:

Michelle Connolly said...

they all look great!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots Linda. Sorry I'm a little behind on keeping up with your blog. I look forward to seeing more though. And good luck in your newest hobby. It is a fun one. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I loved the pic of the sun setting in the west horizon in from of my house, looks like you can reach out and thought it. JAV

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...