Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Come Down To This

I always knew this day would come.

I am sad to report that I am officially in over my head.

~Evidence A ~

Me: Thomas. Quit messing.

Thomas: I'm not messing mom. I'm ADJUSTING.

Me: I don't really care what you call it, quit doing it. We're in public.

Thomas: Mom! It is hot outside and It is uncomfortable...

Me: (Interrupting) Uhm. Did you hear what I said? Quit messing!

Thomas: Mom. You don't understand because YOU don't have a weenie!

Me: (blank look) Yeah. You're right.

I mean, I have no comeback for that.

Seriously.

No comeback.

5 comments:

jake and jenni said...

true that.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I am so NOT looking forward to this "phase" good thing I have a little while to prepare for it!

Evon said...

Guess he has you on that one!

THE JOHNSONS said...

Wow. And I have three rounds to go? Oh the life with boys! :)

Michelle Connolly said...

I had to laugh! Tis the life of having boys...I totally feel your pain :)

It's a good thing they're so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...