Oops! I thought his sentence was that he had big balls, not asking the reader if he or she had big balls. Please don't take things wrong. I'm not a perv! I think I'll quit now before the hole I've dug is any deeper!
Okay. I know I have totally monopolized the comments, but I figure I need to write something better than what I wrote earlier. When I was in 2nd grade we had snow-related spelling words. My sentence for snowdrift was: I can catch snowdrifts on my tongue.
How funny!!! I love looking at the kids' school work, they write the first thing that comes to their mind...maybe we (adults) should do that more often.
We became a family in 1999. Since then it has been a roller coaster ride full of fun, tears, fights, vacations, laughter and a lot of stories which should probably remain private. But I'll most likely share them any way because I like to bug people.
11 comments:
I guess that's why teachers want us to check their work--but who has time!
Hey, he ended up with a 94%--not shabby. I guess it's because the teacher was impressed with his big balls. Oh, I'm going to hell!
Oops! I thought his sentence was that he had big balls, not asking the reader if he or she had big balls. Please don't take things wrong. I'm not a perv! I think I'll quit now before the hole I've dug is any deeper!
That is too funny. My Nathan has to write sentences too, he has had some interesting ones but not as funny as that.
THAT IS FUNNY!! I love those kind of papers we get to keep as moms as show them when they are married...my parents keep one of those for me too:)
HAHAHAHAHAH!! Wonder where he gets that!! So dang funny!
Oh my goodness, this is hysterical! And you totally did not bring anything down to kind of funny or whatever - I love this!
Hey, he got full credit.
That's what counts, right?
Okay. I know I have totally monopolized the comments, but I figure I need to write something better than what I wrote earlier. When I was in 2nd grade we had snow-related spelling words. My sentence for snowdrift was: I can catch snowdrifts on my tongue.
To quote ACDC... Yup ACDC, "Now he's got the biggest balls of them all!"
How funny!!! I love looking at the kids' school work, they write the first thing that comes to their mind...maybe we (adults) should do that more often.
Post a Comment