Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Okay...I admit it. I suck.


I am such a bad sister!

I had every intention of wishing my older sister a happy birthday (on my blog...I DID call her on her birthday....come on people...I'm not THAT lame), but with this month being a little crazy and me having only half a brain...I totally spaced it.

I do want Alana to know that I love her very much. I have a lot of good memories with her. She is a great big sister. I know she will probably kill me for using this picture....but it was the only one I could find of the two of us when we were kids!

Anyway...Happy Birthday Alana!

2 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

Ok, I always thought your boys looked just like Jared until I saw this photo of you. They look JUST. LIKE. YOU.

Aunt Spicy said...

Think of it as helping her celebrate all month long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...