Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Okay....I Will Follow the Crowd!!!!
Leave a comment on my blog of a MEMORY that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember...next, re-post these instructions on your blog and let people leave a memory about you. This could either be fun or a disaster........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Where to begin??? Your pregnant pants and sneaking food into the movie in them, Rocky Point Trips, Wally's jokes, Kids, Midnight movies and book events...it could go on and on. But the best for me is the same as you...finding out that I was going to be your neighbor. Love you, girl.
Sleeping in your bed while spending the night while you had to go spend the night at some one elses house!!
Here comes Peter Cottontail....
Wow, I owe all my stripper moves to you! Feeding the family, skipping out on meetings, the education of Ronda. Cackles as far as the ear can hear!! Putting up with your tactless husband... "two tons of fun" ... Here is to many many more years worth of memories!
The first thing that comes to mind is lots of sweat and all that heavy breathing we did together, I was really soar the next day! Are you still doing kickboxing?
I meant to say SORE.
The really cute maternity goucho pants we bought after a super fun night of shopping and shopping. We learned a lot about all the things we had in common that night, and then darn it I had to up and move across the country. I miss ya!
Everyone trumps me in their activities with you. I was the boring one. My memories are those of defiantly putting up chairs on the side of the relief society room after Peter cottontail took them down. It was you and me sitting all alone. (Glad I didn't have to be there alone.)
Love ya!
Ya know this sure stinks. I traded places with Annell and now she gets all the fun! :(
okay...uhem...where to begin...where to begin...well most recently there was the time we were sitting on your trampoline and you started laughing as you took a drink of water(where you first went wrong) and instead of spitting out your water like any normal person would do, you just open your jaw like lurch from family adams and let it fall out of your mouth like a waterfall down all over your body. And you said that you did that b/c you were afraid of the water coming out of your nose. NERD! but that is ok...I think I peed my pants so we were just a mess in your back yard...
Okay then the time at kickboxing where you were trying to be wonder woman and you punched the pad so hard that is punched me in the face. Then yelled at me...Pepi! don't make me laugh or sensei will yell at us..and I almost uncouncious was like...whuhuh? who how? where am i?
In the more younger days...lets see...the time when you were standing up and stretching in your room at Tia Pats house and you scuffed yourself up with the ceiling fan. Then you had the bright idea of stabbing the seed of the avocado with a fork to get it out, instead you accomplished four holes in your hand from stabbing your self. Then the time you hot-glued gunned fake hair to my shaved head friend. And yes ofcourse when you thought you were so cool and would try to ride an empty wal-mart shopping cart in a downhill parking lot and you gracefully biffed it HARD and scuffed up your pure white pants that were rolled-up like we all did in the early 90s. he he
On a more softer note...the times that stick out to me that will always stay with me as warm memory sealed with a sentimental tear were when you would let me hang out with you and your high school friends I know mom made you but I didn't know that until I was older. You never made me feel like you had to hang out with me. The times you would take me to see my high school boyfriend's baseball games that were hours away ofcourse. Or when I was really little in the Springerville house and I remember I would be scarred about something I don't remember what but you would let me sleep with you and you would pet my head and say everything will be ok. Still to this day, all I need is someone to say to me, everything will be ok and it will calm me. Also, I was bummed about breaking up with Garrett and he was being a poop and you drove down from PHX just to hang out with me and my high school friends for moral support. You tell me when I am being the me that I don't want to be. You are my lighthouse girl, I couldn't ask for a better best friend to have and make memories with. ;)
I'm still thinking. I want a REALLY good one to get you back for the carnival comment!
Post a Comment