It's Football time again! My boys have never played tackle. We aren't huge football players, but they do enjoy participating on their school team.
Because they attend a JH that includes 6th grade, the EVC decided this year to allow 6th graders to participate in sports. Nate was super excited but also pretty nervous because he'd have to beat out 7th and 8th graders for a spot.
But he did it!
I don't think Thomas understands NO CONTACT - but he's intense, I'll give him that.
I love that Nathan doesn't back down from anyone!
These boys of mine are awesome. I love watching them play. Their school is tiny and so they don't have a huge team. They didn't win a game, but they always worked hard and gave it their all. And that is all I can ask.
Now we just wait for wrestling season to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment