Friday, December 20, 2013

Random Headlines

It seems that December is such a busy month for everyone. So here is a quick peak at some random happenings in the Bigelow home.

We went to a baby blessing where Thomas and Nathan stole my phone and took pics of each other. 


I was asked to take pics of these cute kids who are hilarious and made me laugh the whole time.


One of my friends showed me how to make this super cute wreath. And I don't have great crafty skills so I am kinda proud of it.


The boys and I drove around to look at Christmas lights. One of our favorite traditions.




Nathan had a choir concert at the State Capital.




And he also had a concert at school. It was super cute and I am pretty sure that Frosty the Snowman has never been more joyous.




So that is a quick drive-by glimpse of the first half of our December.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...