Saturday, December 29, 2012

On The Seashores of Old Mexico....

We have started a little tradition of going to Rocky Point over Christmas break. We started out with a small little group and now we have quite a few families going with us. Rocky Point is one of my most favorite places ever. I love the small town feel and the taco shops.....

Every year when we go we try and do some service. We always do a hot dog dinner, where we find an area where people could use some help and we cook them a hot dog dinner. It is so much fun and we get to meet so many people. 

We also get together with the missionaries and find some families in need and do Christmas for them. I love that part of the trip. It always helps me to feel the Christmas spirit and reminds me to be grateful for what I have because I am extremely blessed.

But - guess what. I am a lame-o and I am getting old. Because I forgot my camera when we went did the hot dog dinner and when we took Christmas to families.

However - I did get plenty of pics of the beach and of Breinn pulling out Reagan's underarm hair.

Priorities you know?


While we were unpacking and getting set up - the boys ran to the pool and went swimming....


Kim and Shane enjoyed a nice walk on the beach....


Jared ran into a man who rented out horses. He and Stormy rode for about an hour. They were so happy. Stormy said one of her bucket list items was to ride a white horse on a beach. So - she had a blast. 






Jared took Graham for a ride.



 They remind me of monkeys......



We really have a great view from our room.

I couldn't ask for anything more.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...