It is that time of year.
Time for a vacation!
So - our family loves Disneyland. I mean.....really we love it. We find any excuse we can to go.
Well, we figured the best way to spend fall break was to get out of here and have some fun. We spent a couple of days at Disney, a day at Knotts Berry Farm - which was a first for our family and then a day at the beach.
It was a much needed break from school & work and everyday life.
I love our get away time.
I love how we get to just be together as a family and not have any obligations or distractions to get in the way of making some memories.
The only bad thing is that I think I am getting addicted to vacations.
Wait....
Is that a bad thing?


No comments:
Post a Comment